Technoandstuff 6 Technoandstuff 6

It was a good time waster.

It was a good idea, but executed poorly. Needs more flash and color.

DrunkAlien responds:

TV Salesman TV Salesman

It was average.

You are trying too hard to be David Firth. Other than that, it was pretty average.

Battle for Coag'(CTF) Battle for Coag'(CTF)

Sweet.

That was really great, especially considering that it's your first animation. Very well done. Smooth animations with cool graphics and a nice song. I liked it a lot.

iPWNd responds:

Lol, not MY first Animation, My first one not using sticks...

Snails Part 1 Snails Part 1

Haha, cool.

The speech was very annoying. I love the MapleStory graphics, though. Pretty cool.

Angrybot 2 - Recess Angrybot 2 - Recess

Very great.

This is TV material here, bro. Some of the best stuff I've seen in a while.

Kilt Envy Kilt Envy

lol

best movie evar

Onic responds:

O_o

You make no sense mr. orange peel.

Birthday Birthday

Awesome.

You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal!

That speaks for itself.

Life's structure Life's structure

Wow.

That was intense. It freaked the crap out of me. Good job....wow.

Do You Like Waffles? Do You Like Waffles?

I hope this wasn't stolen.

I think that this may have been stolen, because it was made a while ago and there is no real proof that it was made by the same guy. Anyway, stolen or not, it's a great animation. I love Parry Gripp and Nerf Herder.

If anyone's interested, the song can be found on Parry's new solo album (along with a bunch of fake jingles) "For Those About to Shop We Salute You."

scaredofbees responds:

Don't worry. It wasn't stolen. I'm the guy that did the animation. I just hadn't gotten around to posting it on NG until recently.

Mario Pizza Order Mario Pizza Order

Crappy.

I could pull a better animation out of a carcass.

BooMansion responds:

It's people like you who are just plain idiots. You could give suggestions rather than showing everyone how big of a jerk you are.