ETE: Techno Tetris. ETE: Techno Tetris.

Cool.

Surprisingly addictive for a Tetris game.

EmeraldTokyo responds:

Surprisingly Addictive for a Tetris game? Isn't Tetris alone already addictive enough? LOL! Thanks for the review and score.

Tucan: Pac-can! Tucan: Pac-can!

You're not allowed to use modified public flashkit stuff. The whistle should be blown on this.

XoSs responds:

1. pacman = most remakes ever
2. are all pacman remakes " modified public flashkit stuff"?
3. dont talk to me, i dont like u very much.

Orbs Orbs

Cool

It was pretty cool. Killed my boredom for a few minutes, anyway :) Good job.

Reservoir Dogs - The Game Reservoir Dogs - The Game

Cool!

Reminded me of old school NG games. Job well done!

Bunbun cartoons Bunbun cartoons

Haha!

I loved it! It had some really funny strips. Make some more of these!

Engulfer v0.75 Engulfer v0.75

Dude!

I'm seriously interested in a collab! I'd really like to make a game with you! Hit me up on AIM, my screen name is in my profile! This rocks!

Aldarnc responds:

Ok? I imed you :P

Simpsons Home Inter. V3 Simpsons Home Inter. V3

It was okay.

The house graphics were awesome, but the character graphics were crappy, sorry. The sound effects were annoying and the buttons were off. But other than that, it was decent. Work on it, though.

TrueDarkness responds:

thanks, at least you left some constructive criticisim, thanks a lot for that. Glad you... somewhat liked :)

Pol Pol

Great!

One of my favorite flash games of all time! Don't mind the people that gave you a 0 in their review, they're all 13 and 14 :) Even check for yourself! Anyway, I love this game and it never gets old or boring!

Halo: The Game V.1. Halo: The Game V.1.

Finally!

A Masterchief dressup! 'Bout time we got one of these! And this is a nice one, too. I like all the colors you can choose from.

IWantSomeCookies responds:

thanks!! :D

Onigirl DDR 6'th mix Onigirl DDR 6'th mix

I gave you a one for humor

Because it was hilarious how much it sucked. Why make more DDR games? FlashFlashRevolution will always be the best. Waste of time making this. Don't make more.